*** 8 GREAT REASONS to BUY 284 HART STREET ***
- Fabulous INVESTMENT with UPSIDE…that’s what you want!
- Valuable RT1 DUPLEX LOT for Brand New S x S Attached @ 0.5 FSR or 2 Detached Stratas
- Possible NEW RT3 zoning for 3-plex @ 0.75 FSR
- Very liveable mid century Bungalow with 2 Bedrooms up and 2 unauthorized Suites down
- $1,575 per month rental income covers $330,000 mortgage
- Large 74 x 120 lot eff. -- approx 8926 SQ FT
- Move-In Condition, freshly PAINTED, newer APPL;IANCES, newer Hot Water tank, 2 Skylights, newer DOUBLE WINDOWS, newer DECK, 3 sets of Kitchen Appliances & 2 sets of Laundry Appliances
- Minutes to Lougheed Mall & Skytrain.
Buyers to make all inquiries at Coquitlam City Hall. FIRST VIEWING at OPEN HOUSE, SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 6 2-4 PM...OFFERS NEXT DAY AT 12 NOON.
Note: 2 Unauthorized Suites (1 BR & 2 BR). Buyers to confirm all inquiries at Coquitlam City Hall. Tenants are Month to Month.
Call Jim Chang at 604-657-1166 for more exciting information and your exclusive personal tour.
- Elementary - K - 5 Miller Park Community School
- Middle - 6 - 8 Banting Middle
- Secondary - 9 - 12 Port Moody Secondary
- French Immersion – Elementary - K - 5 Glenayre Elementary
- French Immersion - Middle - 6 - 8 Banting Middle
- French Immersion – Secondary - 9 - 12 Dr. Charles Best Secondary
|Square Footage: 2,200
||Fireplace: 2 wood
||Heat: Forced Air
||Lot Size: 74x120 EFF